The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I cant join the game

HyekAr
HyekAr
✭✭✭
I am having the Error 307, and it writes that I was turned off from server
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on May 22, 2021 12:33PM
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    I am having the Error 307, and it writes that I was turned off from server

From memory you just have to wait sometimes 5min sometimes a bit more, it happens. Then you should be able to log in again

Extract from support
    Error 307: Booted from server - Error Code - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Updated 05/07/2021 09:12 AM

This error indicates that you have been disconnected from the megaserver. Check the Service Alerts page to see if ESO is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance. If ESO is experiencing and outage or undergoing maintenance, you will have to wait until the servers are restored to log in.

If you attempt to log back in right away, you will receive an Error 304. We recommend waiting for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.

The reason to wait the 15-20 minutes is that the server needs that time to "catch up" to your data. If you log back in before the server has updated your account appropriately, the server will think you are still online and your character will be booted again.

:)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, it was happening several times yesterday.

It happens when I am making posions of checking the inventary
    Edited by HyekAr on May 22, 2021 10:13AM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to mention the platform and server, along with the location(s) it's happening in, and if on PC then you might want to disable all add-ons and see if one of those is causing the problem.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @HyekAr

If this error persists after a waiting period of 15-20 minutes as mentioned above, then please open a support ticket with us here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post