Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying ESO Blackwood from Bestbuy and Bethesda/Zenimax "conditions"

Shoatuk1
Shoatuk1
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I noticed on the ESO page that in small print it said "conditions apply" when looking to purchase ESO Blackwood. I have pre-ordered the game from Bestbuy as I had a gift card there. That being said I have not received a code from them to get a pre-order mount? I also noticed that Bestbuy is not on this website as a listed retailer, yet they sell your games. Sooo, what are the conditions that may apply? Is there an issue with buying from Bestbuy? Do I get a code from Bethesda/Zenimax or from Bestbuy or am I just out of luck? Is there an actual mount or item I should have already had access to back when I actually pre-ordered? I have found very little information anywhere concerning this. Please advise.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shoatuk1

If you've not gotten the Nagahide Welwa Ravager mount, please go ahead and contact customer support so they can look into this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shoatuk1
    Shoatuk1
    Soul Shriven
    Which category? There are 8 and none are listed as "customer support" I feel this may be either account or in-game support.
    Additionally, I tried this and there was not a pre-built recommendation which made creating the ticket difficult.

kenny
  • Shoatuk1
    Shoatuk1
    Soul Shriven
    I have emailed under in-game support for a missing item.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shoatuk1

Thank you for the update. Did you get a ticket number? If so, you can post it here so we can ensure the ticket is in the correct spot.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post