The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Controller (Mac)

whitebeard00
whitebeard00
✭✭
Decided to come back to the game and am trying to get a controller to work with it... it has been a nightmare so far.

I have a Mac on the newest OS, and just bought an Xbox one controller wireless. Does anyone have any experience getting a controller to work properly? The in-game system does not pair properly and I am not too experienced creating mappings to keybindings.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 8, 2022 12:28AM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used an Xbox One controller on Stadia on my Mac. It needed to be plugged in via USB. I think I read that Xbox uses a proprietary wireless system so it won’t work unless plugged in but don’t take that as a fact.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam with big picture mode has preset and custom controller configurations you can load.
  • Squatch4x4
    Has anybody has any success with this? My PS4 controller doesn't work over Bluetooth but works fine while connected via USB cable.

I'd like to play without the USB cable, and am considering an XBox controller as it would also work way better on my Windows machine. The latest XBox "Core" controllers say they include standard bluetooth and not just Microsoft's proprietary 2.4GHz link.

If anybody has one they want to try out I'd appreciate it before I drop $50 on a controller lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now over a year old, we've decided to close the thread. If you need further assistance, please go ahead and start a new thread in the Mac Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.