The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket 210430-004047 - no response for almost 2 weeks

BachelorSal
BachelorSal
Soul Shriven
As per the title I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks for a response or a sign of life from support.

TL:DR is my purchases since January were refunded and the items, the Blackwood DLC specifically, were removed from my account, because I'm located in an "embargoed country" and as per US law they cannot service me the game. Only issue is, I'm located a Scandinavian country (unsure if specific country is personal info or not, so), as is my account and everything I use, and when I contacted support for an explanation, I received no help nor clarification as to why this happened. This hasn't happened to anyone else I've spoken to, including guildmates from my country. My country is also not embargoed by any other country, to my knowledge.

Like, I want to know what this means for me and whether or not I can keep playing the game. I've lost out on pre-purchase rewards, I'm unsure if I can get ESO Plus again, or if I can even get stuff from the crown store any more. I'm not willing to try until I've gotten some sort of response and an explanation from support staff.

I love ESO, but this is super disappointing and upsetting to have to deal with, with no actual help from support.
A dunmer with the personality of a wooden plank and abs that can shred cheese.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BachelorSal

Please check your forum private messages as we've sent you an update on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BachelorSal
    BachelorSal
    Soul Shriven
    Journal log, day 369:

I have yet to see any signs of life, other than my own. The barren wasteland which I call home remains silent, empty, and eerie. One day, perhaps I will find another living soul among the rubble.

No, but we're moving into week 4 of no response. I'm trying to remain optimistic that my issue will actually be dealt with so I can go back to playing ESO, but I'm not sure what to expect at this point.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BachelorSal

We've sent you another PM with details on the last response support sent on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BachelorSal
    BachelorSal
    Soul Shriven
    It has now been two months of no response to my updated ticket. I've been dismissed and ignored through every venue I've used to try and have my issue handled, or at the very least looked at. My patience is nonexistent at this point, and I'm wondering if it's worth hoping for my issue to be taken seriously at all.

How difficult is it to answer a few simple questions?

What embargoed country was my account supposedly located in? If you can't tell me what embargoed country it's located in, at least tell me if the country my account IS located in, is under embargo or not. OFAC tells me is is not.
    How will it affect me, and what can be done to correct this?
    Will I be able to, despite being ignored and dismissed at every turn by ZOS staff, spend money on the game, for Plus and the DLC, without risking being banned for refund scamming, or something similarly stupid?

I am literally just asking for some sort of information what might make it clearer why this has happened to me, and how it's going to impact my use of the game. I'm furious that I've been slapped with "you live in an embargoed country, bye" for literally no reason, when ALL my account and payment information points to a country that ISN'T under US embargo.
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    Support seem to be a farce. I’m betting our tickets go to an untouched email address, never to be addressed. Unless you’re a streamer. Then you get super special service!