The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Falling out of the map, stuck forever falling and disconnecting.

Rootmender_Inky
Rootmender_Inky
✭✭✭
Hey, I sent a ticket yesterday regarding falling out of the map and not being able to teleport out.
I tried doing the /stuck command, but didn't work. I can't teleport because the falling cancels it.
I have no way of getting back up and the game disconnects me for spamming for some reason, even though I am not pressing any keys.
Could anyone try and check what's being done? As I have replied to the Support e-mail saying the solutions provided did not work but still awaiting a response.
Please help. Thanks!

My ticket number is 210508-005953
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me when I was "feared" by a ghost out of the map. It took about 2 weeks of back and forth with support to have my character finally ported to a safe place. Keep responding to the emails and maybe play on an alt.
    Since you are continuously falling the server thinks you are spamming and you get kicked. It's frustrating.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Rootmender_Inky
    Rootmender_Inky
    ✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    This happened to me when I was "feared" by a ghost out of the map. It took about 2 weeks of back and forth with support to have my character finally ported to a safe place. Keep responding to the emails and maybe play on an alt.
    Since you are continuously falling the server thinks you are spamming and you get kicked. It's frustrating.

Lets hope they teleport me to a Wayshrine or something...
    Fingers crossed.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeesh, welcome to 2014.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rootmender_Inky

Thank you for including your ticket number when posting. I've sent you a forum PM with an update on the current ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post