The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PVE!!!

Langeston
Langeston
✭✭✭✭✭
Take it out of the game altogether!

Let people kill/teabag each other in peace. Why must our skills be nerfed because of <2k discrepancies in DPS parses on inanimate objects and 45 yr old men pretending to be Bosmer girls romancing each other?

Either remove this PVE altogether, or separate it from PVP completely — balance the abilities seperately and leave all the rest alone.

And stop touching magblades because of your PVE — mine can't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag anymore.
Edited by Langeston on May 10, 2021 4:24PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In before lock lol
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before lock lol
    It won't be long.
  • KeiRaikon
    KeiRaikon
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes remove the part of the game that has the largest player base and where all the DLC that they sell takes place. Yup makes perfect sense to me. But yes they need to separate PvE and PvP balance but if the past 7 years have told us anything its that they wont.
  • JesterOrNot
    LOL, really? Remove PVE and just have PVP. I'm sure you'll be missing lots of sets that come from PVE. And just because you don't enjoy PVE plenty of players do.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KeiRaikon wrote: »
    Ah yes remove the part of the game that has the largest player base and where all the DLC that they sell takes place. Yup makes perfect sense to me...
    LOL, really? Remove PVE and just have PVP. I'm sure you'll be missing lots of sets that come from PVE. And just because you don't enjoy PVE plenty of players do.

That was actually part of the joke.

In any case, this was just a tongue-in-cheek riff on a previous thread that got closed down about as fast as this one will.

Edited by Langeston on May 10, 2021 4:36PM
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    I like how the two above me as im typing this dont get the joke.

Seriously this is how you guys sound when your trying to get pvp taken out of the game
    Edited by spotzhopz on May 10, 2021 4:36PM
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: Nvm i was wrong
    Edited by spotzhopz on May 10, 2021 4:42PM
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spotzhopz wrote: »
    Langeston wrote: »
    Ah yes remove the part of the game that has the largest player base and where all the DLC that they sell takes place. Yup makes perfect sense to me...

In any case, this was just a tongue-in-cheek riff on a previous thread that got closed down about as fast as this one will.

Im pretty positive the guy who made that one closed it, usually when zos closes a thread they say so

I'm pretty sure there was a comment from one of the ZOS people stating the reason it was (and this thread likely soon will be) shut down.
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »

Im pretty positive the guy who made that one closed it, usually when zos closes a thread they say so

I'm pretty sure there was a comment from one of the ZOS people stating the reason it was (and this thread likely soon will be) shut down.

Your right. The dev comment wasnt there when i first saw it was closed
  • KeiRaikon
    KeiRaikon
    ✭✭✭
    I like how the two above me as im typing this dont get the joke.

Seriously this is how you guys sound when your trying to get pvp taken out of the game

Oh I got the joke thats why the last part of my message was the only serious part. But there are some real people who legitimately think this game should be PvP only and that PvE is this evil disease ruining their game.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not closed XD
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not closed XD

And this thread has more comments than the original one.

Not that that means anything. Just an observation.
    Edited by ealdwin on May 10, 2021 5:15PM
  • JesterOrNot

I didn't see the previous thread my bad.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why must our skills be nerfed because of <2k discrepancies in DPS parses on inanimate objects and 45 yr old men pretending to be Bosmer girls romancing each other?

Priceless!! :D:D:D
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's your stance on deleting warden and necro? Good idea, or best idea?
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's your stance on deleting warden and necro? Good idea, or best idea?

Nah, just delete all the others and leave those two, and delete PvE too obviously
  • honey_badger82
    honey_badger82
    ✭✭✭✭
    In before closed down!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings all,

After review, we have closed this thread as it is not constructive in nature. Remember when creating or engaging in a discussion to be civil, constructive, and within the rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.