The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

character stuck

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
NA server, character: Anyalia, zone: Obsidian Scar public dungeon. I got knocked behind the boundary by an enemy NPC (the checkered white and black area) and is falling endlessly into a void with no way to die or get out. The game disconnects after a given point, logging back in just takes me back to the endless fall point. I thought I could just die there and it would take me back to the starting wayshrine in the dungeon, I was wrong, now my character is falling infinitely, eventually hitting the message limit, and forced disconnecting.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, you can't open the map and pick a WS?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm constantly falling, so can't actually port to anywhere because the character is in motion. I tried the Unstuck character, but because I'm falling out of bounds, I hit the Message Spam limit (internal messaging) and disconnect before it can process.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully with the server shutdown the character will get placed either at the entrance or outside of the instance once the servers are back up, if they don't get it done tonight. Being a weekend, I expect them to be busy.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in after server maintenance and no luck. Character still stuck in a falling loop, can't port anywhere, can't use Help Unstuck before Message Spam times out the character.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @phaneub17_ESO, if your character is falling and you are unable to use the /stuck command (on PC), please contact Customer Support so an agent can assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post