The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE HELP

JonnytheKing
JonnytheKing
✭✭✭✭
I'm not recieving security codes to my email, even though I've done everything they've told me to do and I am recieving every other email from Zenimax. All they have told me is to reset my email which I cannot do because they do not give you security questions they just want the answers and tell me to log into my account to see what the questions are which I obviously can't do because I can't get the security code.
THIS ALL SO MEAN S I CANT PAY MY SUB OR BUY CROWNS
Iv checked spam folder

[Edit to remove names from Thread title]
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 7, 2021 12:18AM
TWITCH jtk__gaming
GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
Main Toons
MagSorc
MagTemp
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your spam folder, just because you receive other ZOS mail, doesn't mean the security code one won't go to spam. Also, log into the account here on the website (very top of page on the left) and verify the information there.
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried contacting support? I assume you checked to make sure the codes aren't going to spam. Don't assume just because you get SOME mail from ZOS, that some won't end up in spam. Not all mail comes from the same place. So some could get flagged as spam.
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Check your spam folder, just because you receive other ZOS mail, doesn't mean the security code one won't go to spam. Also, log into the account here on the website (very top of page on the left) and verify the information there.

thank you , but sadly all ready done all this stuff
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThorianB wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting support? I assume you checked to make sure the codes aren't going to spam. Don't assume just because you get SOME mail from ZOS, that some won't end up in spam. Not all mail comes from the same place. So some could get flagged as spam.

i have checked spam and added the email to my appoved emails as they told me too , but thanks for trying to help
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i have checked spam and added the email to my appoved emails as they told me too , but thanks for trying to help

To be clear you have already followed these steps? If you have already done those steps( check promotion and social folders if using Gmail and disable firewall and antivirus before requesting new code) there is a submit ticket at the bottom of that page. That is going to be your best bet.
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭

To be clear you have already followed these steps? If you have already done those steps( check promotion and social folders if using Gmail and disable firewall and antivirus before requesting new code) there is a submit ticket at the bottom of that page. That is going to be your best bet.

only thing i didnt try was turning my fire wall off , just tryed it and no luck :( this sucks final got a new pc thanks my viewers but wont be able to use it till this gets fixed
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JonnytheKing

If you have not received your access code after trying the steps suggested above, you should contact customer support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @JonnytheKing

If you have not received your access code after trying the steps suggested above, you should contact customer support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.

thnak u for the answer
    i filled it out but i still couldnt see my questions as the email wasnt sent, hopfully the rest of the info is enough
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JonnytheKing

Thank you for the update. I've sent you a PM to help out with getting the ticket number.
    Staff Post
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @JonnytheKing

Thank you for the update. I've sent you a PM to help out with getting the ticket number.

Got it all fixed thanks too ZOS_Bille and the surport staff that helped.
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update on the situation. Now that the OP issue has been resolved, this thread can now be closed.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.