The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't log in

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Try logging into to NA and back on EU, worked for me and its all fine now

So far, 3 time outs for inactivity, 2 crashes and 3 force quits

I don't even make it to the character select
Edited by JamieAubrey on April 21, 2021 5:24PM
  • Triger35
    Triger35
    Soul Shriven
    I can confirm this~

Over 30 attempts, can't even reach character selection, on PC Steam - EU.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triger35 wrote: »
    I can confirm this~

Over 30 attempts, can't even reach character selection, on PC Steam - EU.

Yeah, I'll keep trying, I've already missed my guilds PvP event so I just want to get on and collect the daily login
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. I restarted pc. I have no add ons. YES. I even checked the net. It is an endless cycle of loading before character select. This time I'm going to try and move the mouse to see if that prevents an inactivity kick. Maybe it just needs a long loading because of the patch.
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husbands PC is suffering this issue and has been for about a week. Just never gets to character select, load screen with spinning wheel and then gets the message, logged out due to inactivity.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try logging in on NA ( that worked fine, no surprise ) and log into EU, seemed to have worked
  • Triger35
    Triger35
    Soul Shriven
    O~ kay!

After a few uninstalls and a million attempts to fix this ***, I actually managed to find something useful on youtube~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRafLPqC5-E&ab_channel=TroubleChute

I did each thing mentioned in the video up to the Visual Studio reinstall (some which I've done before with no result)~
    After I re-installed Visual Studio, I finally managed to login to the game without issue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please let us know if you are still having any issues with logging in after the maintenance completed yesterday.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please let us know if you are still having any issues with logging in after the maintenance completed yesterday.

It was the maintenance that seemed to have caused it, my game usually takes a while after maint to log in anyway but hasn't been as bad as it was, I got in fine today
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    cant log in right now
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

yep, still having trouble
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was finally able to log in after letting it load for 10 minutes or so. It's been normal after that. I just kept moving my mouse to make sure I didn't get an inactivity kick.
    Edited by leetacakesb16_ESO on April 21, 2021 10:17AM
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    11 hours later, still can't get into my account. Would love answers lol
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ganj1234 wrote: »
    11 hours later, still can't get into my account. Would love answers lol

Try logging into to NA and back on EU, worked for me and its all fine now
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant log in at the moment
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »

is it telling you your password / username is wrong even though you're typing it correctly? also is it just the client for you, or the website as well?
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ganj1234 wrote: »
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »

is it telling you your password / username is wrong even though you're typing it correctly? also is it just the client for you, or the website as well?

Stuck at 'requesting login' and eventually I end up with a 'login timeout' error
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in this afternoon. Left to cook and got logged out. Restarted PC and still can't get in to character screen. "Cannot connect to server".
  • Squeaky_Clean
    Squeaky_Clean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't login either PC EU (via Steam).

Several guild members have the same problem at the moment.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU log-in seems to be down.
    The login will "login timeout".
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Same issue. PC EU cannot log in. Both myself and my wife just keep getting "Login Timeout" message. Any advice from the Devs would be greatly appreciated.
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • elderscrollsonlineb16_ESO153
    I have PC EU login timeout problems as well.
  • puertoniko
    puertoniko
    ✭✭
    so logging onto my NA Account worked fine. EU however does not
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    @ZOS_BillE any news for us on the PC EU login timeout issue?
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It finally let me log in, less than 12 days left.

56e0k2mzkzki.png

#1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the PC/Mac EU megaserver.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SekaiXD
    SekaiXD
    ✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    It finally let me log in, less than 12 days left.

56e0k2mzkzki.png

This is the screen I see too. I logged in twice today without problem. Now, after dinner, I'm stuck in an endless queue.
  • BaronSwitched
    BaronSwitched
    Soul Shriven
    Several of our guild members have waited 20 minutes in queue as well, some have gotten in and most have not.
  • Harti4ever
    Harti4ever
    ✭✭
    Yes, I cannot login too.
    I mean it makes no sense to pay for the game when you are not allowed to login when you want to play.
    I start to hate this game, bugs, problems, it is really cheap crap, designed to squeeze as much money as it can out of its players - and what do you get back: You cannot login, you get logged out during login because of inactivity (I am hating this most), and very, very long character loads, even when you managed to login at last.
  • Harti4ever
    Harti4ever
    ✭✭
    And I forgot to mention that they are lying: Some players.... they even dare to lie because its not some players, its: "Many players", but I am sure, we do not count, so it#s some players, if you count only the players which they see worth
  • Zee4c
    Zee4c
    Soul Shriven
    i have to queue only for "4 sec".... and waiting for over 1 hour for nothing