The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't log in

• MarioMario
    MarioMario
    ✭✭✭
    All my guild is stuck at login screen. It's 2 hours now.

Today was our weekly meeting for PvP.

This sucks.
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    if you're on PC EU they're working on it, if you're on PC NA... welcome to the club
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • vapandreiub17_ESO
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the PC/Mac EU megaserver.

How about I place you in the Payment Queue when my eso+ sub expires, while still using it? Give people updates.
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got in after 43 min of 5 sec queue. There's hope, you guys B)
  • vapandreiub17_ESO
    KaGaOri wrote: »
    Got in after 43 min of 5 sec queue. There's hope, you guys B)

Right, me too. After more than an hour. Now I'm 10 minutes into "Requesting character load..". What a joke..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same again after this maintenance, logging in on NA didn't work this time
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    Just my two cents, on my wife's machine, EVERY time there is a patch she gets the Error 308 (6:3:1532:2) lost connection due to inactivity, or her PC freezes up. Can she extend the timeout timer, or wiggle the mouse to prevent the inactivity error?
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, PC-EU Dead login.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought it was just me. Tried power cycling my router and all the usual steps but it is dead.

And they closed the 'RIP PC/EU' thread because apparently they don't want to own up to how terrible the EU server is. It had been going for a year and a half at the time and it is still equally relevant. NA for the record works just fine. As always. Lol.
    Edited by RedMuse on May 3, 2021 7:30PM
  • andrew.hutchings4b16_ESO
    Same here, lost connection to server, try again later over and over again.. frustrating. PC-EU.
    Edited by andrew.hutchings4b16_ESO on May 3, 2021 7:45PM
  • Sajeera
    Sajeera
    Soul Shriven
    I can't log in on PC-EU either at the moment. I just keep on getting "Login Error. Connection to the server timed out. Please try again later."
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in either. PC EU. I have tried something like 10 times now - always the same result "LOGIN ERROR Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

I have the game via Steam.

(And I'm not huge fan of sitting here in the login screen because my GPU will soon explode with the 3500+ FPS login screen which is a still image..)
    Edited by pihlaja on May 3, 2021 7:37PM
  • Benandante
    Benandante
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, PC EU
  • Snowfaerie
    Snowfaerie
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue for me too, PC EU. Logging in on NA works fine.
  • angrydrew
    angrydrew
    ✭✭✭
    Bet test server works fine..lol
  • Athrys5
    Athrys5
    ✭✭✭
    same here, pc eu
    EU - PC

Athryss
  • Evo95
    Evo95
    ✭✭
    I have problem with login in PC/EU. "Login Error: Login timeout"
  • dark_zebra
    I cannot log into the NA server, reinstalled the game. Does not load, stuck before the character screen, then times out for inactivity.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver.
    Staff Post
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys can login? I cannot login again geez
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GRXRG

What error message are you getting when attempting to login?
    Staff Post
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    @GRXRG

I was getting lost lobby connection and login timeout, always at the same hour every day, same as the other guys yesterday.
  • silvio.greco22b16_ESO
    silvio.greco22b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @GRXRG

I am also getting a really annoying error every time I try to log in after last Monday patch:

0hzl3k2he92o.png

I tried everything, from repairing the client to disabling add-ons and reinstalling the game but nothing works. Please help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GRXRG

For this error message please review our help article below.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE

@silvio.greco22b16_ESO

The link below has some troubleshooting that may help.

What do I do if I'm getting a "Login error: unable to initialize connection to steam" message for The Elder Scrolls Online?
    Staff Post