The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any way to view login history?

DTStormfox
DTStormfox
✭✭✭✭✭
Today, after logging in, I got a pop-up telling me to authorize my computer by submitting a code that was sent to my email address. In the email address, it is stated that "We noticed an attempt to log in to your account for The Elder Scrolls® Online from a new IP address"

I am, however, not on a new IP address. Is there any way to see my login history (or login attempts) in combination with associated IP addresses or locations?
Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
Veteran PvP player

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances are that this is not a problem. It is probably just that they need to update the IP address info on the server. They don't store all the IP address and server combinations, only the last couple ones that have been recently used. Also, I suspect that it is not just your IP address, but something local that contributes to this.

Change your password, if your concern rises to that level.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DTStormfox

Hardware changes and some software updates can trigger a request for an activation code when logging in. If you have any trouble getting the code please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DTStormfox

Hardware changes and some software updates can trigger a request for an activation code when logging in. If you have any trouble getting the code please let us know.

Thanks for elaborating. But my question remains: Is there any way to see my login history (or login attempts) in combination with associated IP addresses or locations?

Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player