Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost connection to lobby

Marcus_Thracius
Marcus_Thracius
✭✭✭✭
Dont know what is going on since the patch but , had 14 lost connections to lobby in 4 hours of Imp City this morning .... and its always happens when I move from 1 district to another
Like come on ZoS what the hell
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 11, 2021 7:00PM
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know what is going on since the patch but , had 14 lost connections to lobby in 4 hours of Imp City this morning .... and its always happens when I move from 1 district to another
    Like come on ZoS what the hell

lol they send me to the troubleshooting our connection... wiki page to fix problems on my side... fun part is on theirs!
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I have got this from maitenance before last maintenance so aound 2 weeks now since I get this problem 1st time in entire time of playing this game since beta with some breaks

it is so annyoing when I try to teleport to someone from an delve or something or just even using waysrhine and I will get this lost lobby connection...from 1 needed loading screen to location I wanted I have 3 loading screens and it can happen even few times in row after I finnally logged in back after these additional loading screens
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please let us know if you are still having issues staying connected when trying to play ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please let us know if you are still having issues staying connected when trying to play ESO.

yes Im still having issues

but now it is rarer after jester event, with this event ongoing I could ahve this crash few times in row, 2-4 mostly when wanted to go out of instance in which I was like in delve by teleporting to someone or just to house

and it doesnt matter overall at what time Im playing, in midday with high population of players or night, always it is same chance to get crash only while in loading screen

it all started happening after maitenance from March 22
    currently it is around 1-4 times a day if playing ESO full day, depending on luck and with higher probability to get this crash while doing trials with guild and Im not the only person in our guild, group who is having crashes like this
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @iksde

Have you gone through any crash troubleshooting found here?

If you have, you can go ahead and begin a ticket with customer support for further help.
    Staff Post
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @iksde

Have you gone through any crash troubleshooting found here?

If you have, you can go ahead and begin a ticket with customer support for further help.

now Im not sure for 100%
    I have used repair option before but after doing rest from link for example I still had this problem yesterday but today not

ty for link btw :) it definitelly helped atleast some to having this problem alteast more rare than it was
    Edited by iksde on April 15, 2021 11:21PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @iksde

Thank you for the update. If this issue does return please let us know.
    Staff Post