The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Event Tickets Not Being Earned

sbanned_514489
sbanned_514489
Soul Shriven
For some reason I'm not getting any event tickets for the last two days despite eating my 2021 cake? My tickets aren't maxed out and I know for sure I didn't get tickets yesterday OR today.

The only issue I can think of is that I first ate a 2016 cake (I like eating those for the XP buff) followed by a 2021 cake, and that that somehow bugged the system out.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 5, 2021 4:15PM
  • terror_incarnate
    Try turning off ALL of your addons including the libraries and then reloading the UI or relogging into ESO. I've also had issues today with Anniversary Jubilee gift boxes not appearing when handing in daily writs. The gift boxes were showing up on the right side of the screen along with the list of items which were awarded for writ completion (see picture below), but no gift boxes were actually appearing in my character's backpack! It was only when I turned off all addons and their associated programs and reloaded the UI BEFORE handing in the writs that the boxes were appearing in my backpack again! I suspect it could be certain addons which are the cause of your event tickets not appearing or being awarded. Try turning them off and reloading the UI before eating any cake! I hope this helps you or anyone else having similar problems... good luck! B)

b35c6iji64jt.png
    Edited by terror_incarnate on April 4, 2021 4:40AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please make sure you are eatting the pie from the TOOLS menu in order to receive your event tickets correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the same problem. Today was the first day I didn't earn the event tickets when eating the cake. Yes, using it from the Tools menu and it is the 2021 version. Don't have any add-ons as I'm on PS4.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lixiviant

Clearing your local save data may help with this event ticket issue.
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.

After restarting and clearing the cache, you can try earning event tickets again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post