The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Symphony of Blades Arms Pack

Radiance
Radiance
✭✭✭✭✭
I generally only buy Elemental based Arms packs to match Class abilities like Ice, plants etc so I was excited to finally see Symphony of Blades arms pack with the Light enchantment for my Templar but the only problem is that the light Enchantment doesn't give off any radial light aura aside from the weapon itself.

Is this another error like previous packs before or did these weapons turn out as intended? Of all the sets with a glow, this is the one I would expect to actually glow...
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 2, 2021 4:52PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here. Was pretty surprised they gave off no light at all, given their aesthetic.

Another "could have been done better" arms pack that I'll have to pass on. :/
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    Same here. Was pretty surprised they gave off no light at all, given their aesthetic.

Another "could have been done better" arms pack that I'll have to pass on. :/

I already made the mistake of buying before looking for reviews.

I've submitted the ticket to get to the bottom of this to find out if it is an error or if this is as intended, I need a refund bc I won't ever likely use them.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incident: 210402-003470

Any Devs that can help me?

I'm getting automated responses that have absolutely nothing to do with my inquiry and telling me they'll assume my issue has been resolved if they I don't respond within 4 days.

i know there's a slow response from covid blah blah blah but is anyone actually even reading these anymore?
    I'm not in any rush but I would like to know I'm not just being written off by some automated response middle man!

@ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Radiance

We can confirm that the latest reply to your ticket has been received and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Radiance

We can confirm that the latest reply to your ticket has been received and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.

thank you.
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    So is the lack of glow intended or?
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They asked me to send screenshots of it...
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    They asked me to send screenshots of it...

*facepalm*

lol, of course they did...

I'd go into the darkest corner of the darkest room you could find, then take a picture of the utter lack of light, were I in your shoes.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For comparison.

Symphony of Blades
    e1ltrhk699zn.png
    38d1si2umtjv.png
    ChokeThorn
    qk9tgra2wv0c.png
    rqjpmvmeos6m.png
    Iceheart
    j1zno9uauzj6.png
    wj65cdzp8g1b.png
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a number of the arms packs and they are all pretty inconsistent as to whether or not they give an ambient glow!

I remember one set being "fixed" to give a glow, but due to the inconsistency I have gotten used to getting what we have, since so many bugs go unfixed for so long it's not worth getting your hopes up for any change.

Edit: and that's regardless of the inconsistency of things even being acknowledged as to them being a bug or not as well :disappointed:
    Edited by Maythor on April 5, 2021 5:33PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Radiance , thank you for the screenshots! That's exactly what I had in mind, but didn't get around to doing that myself yet.

Take your well-deserved Awesome! You da real MVP! ; )