The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with Support

MissingCosmos
MissingCosmos
✭✭
I was scammed 25 days ago and opened a ticket immediately. But it got close today. and they told me that "if they recover" the gold i lost. they send me back. This guys was scammer of course they spend or transfer the gold. What is the meaning of " if we can recover" ? did they told me that for not giving me a disclosure? will they eventually send me a mail that they couldn't recover? The guy who scammed me teased me like "no one get punished" for crown scamming. im really frustrated. please if a mod checking my ticket number is "210305-002222".
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MissingCosmos, we have taken a look at your ticket, and it is still open and in the correct queue. One of our agents will reach out when we have an update for you. Please keep in mind that we cannot discuss any disciplinary actions that we may take.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post