The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bugged game on login screen

MishuPishu
MishuPishu
Soul Shriven
Hello people.
I have trouble playing ESO. I just reinstalled my PC. Installed Steam and ESO as before. Every time I click on the launcher and press PLAY the game starts, Zenimax logo and etc. passes, I read and accept the agreements, set up the brightness and it takes me to the login page, where the loading circle stops after 2 rounds and that's it. I tried deleting and installing again, starting as Admin, allowing with firewall and many more stuff. I have screenshots where I can show where exactly it bugs. Before refreshing my PC I had no problems.
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    Here it goes off fd9zna6nxcki.jpeg
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    okay. new update:

when I unlink steam and this account here it doesnt bug, but then when i need to put my username and password in the game and it needs to link it and gets bugged again.... i guess the whole mess is because of steam and zenimax linking system. Can anyone help me ?
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MishuPishu, it sounds like this is the problem you're experiencing.

If the troubleshooting in that article has not worked (and, as you say, you are having an issue getting Steam to link through the game), we encourage you to submit a support ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_Chiroptera. I already sent a ticket 2 weeks ago and still not getting any answer. I tried to contact Steam too, as I bought the game through their platform but no help at all. Can someone look into my ticket and help me fix this bug please.
    Thank you.
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    Last answer that I had was some instructions about fixing the game and checking my PC requirements. I tried all of them instructions but still no help. Here is my BuildID from steam: 6354365
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @MishuPishu, if you have a ticket number, we can take a look to make sure it's on the right track.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on April 11, 2021 11:58AM
    Staff Post
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    Question Reference # 210328-003867

That is the number from the last email. Many thanks.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @MishuPishu,

We checked in on your ticket and it has been closed for inactivity. Please respond to the most recent email you received to reopen your ticket. Let them know the issue is not resolved and an agent will reach out.
    Staff Post
  • MishuPishu
    MishuPishu
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Chiroptera Hello. As you said I replied to the latest email, but it says it is unmonitored email box. Is it still fine or I should do something else?
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @MishuPishu, we have sent you a message with an update on your ticket.
    Staff Post