Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pie of Misrule disappeared from Mementos after turning in intro quest.

Rkindaleft
Rkindaleft
✭✭✭✭✭
Title. After that, completing the intro quest on another character did not give me a new pie. I have logged in and out been up and down my mementos tab about 5 times.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 28, 2021 6:38PM
https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's now in the Tools section instead of Mementos.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's now listed under "tool" instead of "memento".
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    It's now in the Tools section instead of Mementos.

I feel like an idiot.
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't. Took me several minutes of going through menus to find it myself.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not like it is a tool..
    it's a pie - how were we to guess it's now a tool!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change moving momentos that are used for an actual in game function/buff (vs cosmetic) moving to tools was in the Update 29 patch notes. I did happen to note and remember it but that was a big update and certainly easy to miss. I wouldn't feel foolish because you missed it and asked on the forum. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it myself, TBH, only reason I found it casue after slowly scrolling through all my mementos and NOT finding it, I just started to look through every slottable tab just in case. and there it was. once you know where to look, its a good change if you are a collector. i have a LOT of memento's to scroll through, but only a few tools :)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change moving momentos that are used for an actual in game function/buff (vs cosmetic) moving to tools was in the Update 29 patch notes. I did happen to note and remember it but that was a big update and certainly easy to miss. I wouldn't feel foolish because you missed it and asked on the forum. :)

What about all those Jubilee cakes? They are still in Mementos. Pretty sure the Witchmother Whistle was still there also, lol. I think they need to go through them a second time.

I had to ask in game to find it.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

What about all those Jubilee cakes? They are still in Mementos. Pretty sure the Witchmother Whistle was still there also, lol. I think they need to go through them a second time.

I had to ask in game to find it.

Witchmother's is in Tools, because (like the Pie) it will become an xp buff during its own event. Previous cakes are in Mementos because they can never be used for more than a cosmetic memento again. Each year's cake will be under Tools until its respective event has passed, at which point it serves no practical purpose and will be moved to Mementos.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned in the posts above, the Pie of Misrule has moved to the tools section. Once you complete the intro quest for the Jester's Festival you can activate it to gain an XP boost.

Where can I find "The Pie of Misrule" that I received from The Jester's Festival?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post