Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam Subscription not renewing

keiths
keiths
I know this is a Steam thing, maybe, but my Steam Subscription didn't renew today which means I can't meaningfully play the game.
I have not heard anything back from Steam yet but wondered if there is some issue between ESO and Steam at present that is preventing this as the sub was scheduled to be renewed today?

This is the kind of thing that stops people having subs, just saying.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After purchasing an ESO Plus membership on the PC / Steam version of the game, there can be a delay between 24-72 hours for the membership and included crowns to be applied to your account.

If you have waited longer than 48 hours since purchasing ESO Plus, and have not received the crowns and the membership, then you should contact ESO Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • keiths
    keiths
    @ZOS_BillE this is a renewal of a subscription - not an original purchase.
    I know it is likely only a day, but it is the kind of thing that gives companies a bad name (Steam not you).
    Just as an FYI - after 12 hours - they finally came back and said 'talk to the Elder Scrolls folks' we think it is not yet due. I told them to figure it out as they are supposed to be managing it.
  • keiths
    keiths
    In the end it was renewed a day late.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update regarding your subscription. With the renewal completed, this thread wil be closed going forwards.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.