Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extremely Infuriated Over Fabricated Claims

Malkiv
Malkiv
✭✭✭✭✭
I was threatened - by this company - to have the authorities contacted under incident ticket 210225-004653 as a result of a completely fraudulent support claim. I have never - not one single time - ever threatened anyone in ESO with real-life nor in-game actions that could be conceived as suggesting physical harm to a player. Then to have ZeniMax, without anything other than a fabricated claim, threaten legal actions against my person is absolutely disgraceful and unprofessional. This behavior from a company is completely outrageous, and this type of language and communication should have been reserved for the finalization of a harassment ticket that was found to be true under supporting evidence.
PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working through your ticket# or your appeal is going to be the best way to get redress. If you need help with that part, I'd recommend PMing a mod. ZOS doesn't typically allow discussion of disciplinary actions on the forums, not least because we in the peanut gallery can't actually help you. Hope everything gets resolved appropriately!
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 25, 2021 10:40PM
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working through your ticket# or your appeal is going to be the best way to get redress. If you need help with that part, I'd recommend PMing a mod. ZOS doesn't typically allow discussion of disciplinary actions on the forums, not least because we in the peanut gallery can't actually help you. Hope everything gets resolved appropriately!

Thank you. I had, prior to this post, replied to the ticket email, as well as emailed the esocsvip email account. It was completely unnecessary to threaten me with contacting the local authorities before an investigation had even begun. If I do not hear anything about the resolution tomorrow, my next step is filing a consumer complaint with the Missouri Attorney General, Eric Schmitt's, office. I have zero chill about being threatened with legal action, as well as having my account suspended for an investigation of a fraudulent claim.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Malkiv

Please check your forum PM's for an update on your existing ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post