The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: February 12 @4PM EST—Housing Tour & Heart’s Day Fun!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
06gecvlh8p2x.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "ESO Live: February 12 @4PM EST—Housing Tour & Heart’s Day Fun!"

Tune in to ESO Live this Friday as we host special guests from the ESO development team to tour some of the game’s upcoming homes and enjoy some Heart’s Day frivolity!
Staff Post
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grind for drops continues! - see you at 9pm Uk time.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • LsyaRaiya
    LsyaRaiya
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully this will stream. Bethesda doesn't have it listed on their Twitch schedule. I noticed that for the global event stream, Bethesda had it wrong on their schedule too; however, ESO had it listed correctly on their news page.

Bethesda just doesn't seem to have their act together when it comes to keeping their twitch schedule up to date.

I'm going to check into the twitch page at the date and time posted here just to be safe.

• majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not on???

Link in notice took me to a recorded show. found it now
    Edited by majulook on February 12, 2021 9:06PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my screen says ESO Live will begin shortly
  • LsyaRaiya
    LsyaRaiya
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like it just now started. Strange how it's not listed on their schedule though.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LsyaRaiya wrote: »
    Looks like it just now started. Strange how it's not listed on their schedule though.

It is. There are two "ESO drops" and one "ESO Live" in the schedule for this weekend
  • LsyaRaiya
    LsyaRaiya
    Soul Shriven
    Strange. I only see one schedule labeled for the live streams, but it does now show where it didn't before.

I'm going to have to poke around on there some more.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Again with these last minute notices....
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get an error every time I try to claim the drop for this stream I just watched in its entirety.

n0pj08woszo1.png
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Durnik wrote: »

It was announced two days ago
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

I don't think so. 2/11 is the date on the page, its the date on this page. Today is 2/12.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get an error every time I try to claim the drop for this stream I just watched in its entirety.

n0pj08woszo1.png

Do you have another device you can try to claim it on? I watched the stream on a Windows computer, and was able to claim the crate. And then logout, close and start game on PS4, login, and got the crate.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

I don't think so. 2/11 is the date on the page, its the date on this page. Today is 2/12.

It started on 13th for me, sorry. Anyway, a day in advance still isn't last minute.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    06gecvlh8p2x.png
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "ESO Live: February 12 @4PM EST—Housing Tour & Heart’s Day Fun!"

Tune in to ESO Live this Friday as we host special guests from the ESO development team to tour some of the game’s upcoming homes and enjoy some Heart’s Day frivolity!

Thanks for the demo of the houses. The reading after was fun too :D
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    06gecvlh8p2x.png

Thanks for the demo of the houses. The reading after was fun too :D

Who wanted romanceable Fenn? Be careful what you wish for! :D
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ingenon wrote: »

n0pj08woszo1.png

Do you have another device you can try to claim it on? I watched the stream on a Windows computer, and was able to claim the crate. And then logout, close and start game on PS4, login, and got the crate.

Turned out that despite the error message on my Twitch app, once I totally shut down the game and relaunched it, my crate popped up.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13