The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not receiving Access Code

Zalaan
Zalaan
I have installed game on new machine. Told I would be sent an access code. It has not arrived after some hours waiting. I also needed to do this for accessing the ESO Site - to buy latest chapter upgrade - The access code arrive almost instantly for site access. My User ID and password are the same as for the game; as is my email address. I am now confused as to where the game login access code has gone.
Can you assist please? The access code "window" tells me have have to wait 24 hours before trying to get another code!!
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 29, 2021 1:32PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Zalaan

Please see this article if you are not receiving your access code when attempting to log in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Zalaan
    Zalaan
    Thanks for your advice, however I read,, and checked that information before initiating my post.

I do not understand why the access code "process" worked perfectly for me when logging into the ESO Site, but the game login access code did not arrive? My deduction is that by receiving an access code for 'Site' access, my email is recognised, and my firewall/virus protection is not impeding the process.

I even tried the code I was given for ESO Site access on my game login, but it was not accepted.

Still perplexed!
  • Zalaan
    Zalaan
    Finally sorted - logged in again today and the new access code came through "easy-peasy". Yesterday's issue must have just been a case of computer flatulence :-)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that the access code has been received. With the OP now logged in the thread is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.