The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood collection vs upgrade

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
I know the main difference is the upgrade is just Blackwood and the collection is all previous chapters and their collectors editions. My question is how are these previous chapters delivered? Are they Individual codes or is it one code for black wood and all previous ce? I ask because while I have all previous expansions if they are codes I would like to give them to my son so he has more zones available to play in. Thank you
Edited by ZOS_Mika on January 27, 2021 6:06PM
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!

Best Answer

• FineFeathered
    FineFeathered
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but you could also buy the same ( a full package instead of upgrade) from the ZOS store. Prob same cost, but you'd have to download the upgrades on your son's computer. Your internet connection will factor there.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RABIDxWOLVERINE

If you are purchasing directly from ESO digitally, the Blackwood entitlements will be added directly to your ESO account instead of receiving any codes to redeem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @RABIDxWOLVERINE

If you are purchasing directly from ESO digitally, the Blackwood entitlements will be added directly to your ESO account instead of receiving any codes to redeem.

If I buy a physical copy from GameStop or Best Buy would I receive codes for the other chapters? Basically would I be able to add the Blackwood chapter to my account and the previous chapters (greymoor, Morrowind, elsweyr, and summerset) to my sons account?

Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • FineFeathered
    FineFeathered
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how it is packaged at Best Buy. The physical package I have never received. You could always add the Morrowind, summerset, elsewyer etc. to your son's account using crowns, they are available in the crown store. On your son's account. Then you could use an upgrade to blackwood on yours.