The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Paid for 1 year membership. Not visible on account, despite being charged.

Hip_Uncle_Z
Hip_Uncle_Z
✭✭✭
Title says it all, after around 12 hours of trying to resub my account, I finally got in.

However, despite being charged, my account shows I have 0 days left of membership.
  • Hip_Uncle_Z
    Hip_Uncle_Z
    ✭✭✭
    Note: The CE Upgrade for Gates of Oblivion worked fine.

The year membership payment was taken, but it's not on my account.

Twitter Support claims I can open a ticket, but the site is down and I'm unable to... on any of three different computers and two different internet connections.

UPDATE: Support's not giving a 404 anymore. Ticket submitted.
    Edited by Hip_Uncle_Z on January 27, 2021 1:05AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Hip_Uncle_Z

Do you have your ticket number?

If so, you are welcome to post it in this thread so we can check on it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    @Hip_Uncle_Z - I hope they can sort out your problem soon, please let us know how you get on and good luck!
  • Hip_Uncle_Z
    Hip_Uncle_Z
    ✭✭✭
    @eggsonlegs, @ZOS_BillE After explaining to someone it was more than a "wait for 72 hours" thing, since I didn't get a receipt; someone looked into it and I'm all go!

Have a great day and hope your issue get sorted, eggs!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update. With the OP issue resolved, this thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.