Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting a constant kick from the server

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Lost server notification, No connection to the lobby. What`s next?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 23, 2021 1:19PM
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be useful to know your platform (PS, XBox, PC) and server (NA or EU) and perhaps the country.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server is terrible for Oceanic players for quite some time now terrible freezes, lags and disconnects, hence I hardly play this game any more.

Today I've tried Vateshran Hollows for the first time due to free ESO+, and got kicked on the last boss twice, 2nd time when I'd just managed to log in and loaded my character and got booted immediately... thankfully I'd somehow managed to complete the arena and got that Venom skin.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @madman65

Please see this article if you are getting booted from the server. Waiting 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again may resolve this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VastoPenguin
    Getting this frequently on PC/NA. Started with Great Lifts in The Reach, then just general doorways and now traveling to party members in a different cell (traveling to party members in the same cell works perfectly fine). Have restarted ONT Fibre box as well as modem, still get it regardless, game has been repaired and still no change. Seems to be an issue with changing cells