The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307 Booted from server.................

MikeSkyrim333
MikeSkyrim333
✭✭✭✭
Nice, nice, can't log in for half an hour. Can't remember even 1 day without crashes and errors for last 2 months
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 16, 2021 1:53PM
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this, what is your configuration, server? Do you get crash reports on your system?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MikeSkyrim333

For information on an Error 307 message and some troubleshooting to resolve it, please see this support article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this, what is your configuration, server? Do you get crash reports on your system?

EU Megaserver. Every day I have minimum 1 crash to desktop and errors like: "booted from server" or "lost lobby connection". Besides ESO sometimes I play DOTA 2 and CS:GO. Never had problems there about connection to server
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @MikeSkyrim333

For information on an Error 307 message and some troubleshooting to resolve it, please see this support article.

Thx, I checked that information right away. It says I should just wait. So I am waiting
  • RunForTheHills
    RunForTheHills
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me every time I am leveling alchemy on an alt. Fortunately, I am done with that for a while.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screw waitinmg 15- 20 mins for your server to get it's act together

BUY SOME SERVERS & stop the random disconnects!!!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting messages about problems with the lobby this week, and now just random times of non-responsiveness and then disconnected.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still happening random "lost connection" or "lost internet connection" oddly effects NOTHING ELSE that me or hubby do online
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis