The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Gift hasn't been returned after expiration date

MrCraks
MrCraks
✭✭
Hi, I sent a gift to someone. The gift hasn't been claimed yet. I was hoping to have the gift returned to me after the 14 day expiration date, however it has been well past 14 days and the gift hasn't been returned to me. Anyway to fix this issue?
What is endgame? ERP
My Nightblade is a Sexual Tyrannasaurus
... but my Dragonknight also Ain't-Got-Time-Bleed.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MrCraks

For information on gifting, please see this article. Please note that the purchaser in this case is unable to make use of any returned gifts themselves, but can resend it to the original or a different recipient.

You can view and manage your gifts from the “Gift Inventory" section of the Crown Store. From the Gift Inventory section, you can view your received, sent (claimed and unclaimed), and returned gifts, and it stores 14 days of gift history.

If you do not see this gift in your gift inventory then please open up a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post