Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I bought Greymoor a week ago and still don't have access.

Jaxious79
Jaxious79
✭✭✭✭
So how long does it usually take for support to answer a ticket?

I bought the Greymoor update a week ago, have the next few days off and was hoping to get some time in. Any ideas how long support tickets will be "waiting on an agent."

Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on December 30, 2020 4:13PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Jaxious79

If you could provide your ticket number, we would be happy to check in on its status for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can be ages - and if you update the ticket the system is broken and puts you to the back of the queue again. The right place to chase tickets is PC or whetever tech support rather than general if nothing happens. There are ZOS folks on top of that even though the support has gone to pieces since covid 19, the ticket management is awful, and you can't easily do basic things like self service checks on ticket status.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey thanks for the quick reply

The number is 201228-005837.

Thanks again and Happy New year!
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can be ages - and if you update the ticket the system is broken and puts you to the back of the queue again. The right place to chase tickets is PC or whetever tech support rather than general if nothing happens. There are ZOS folks on top of that even though the support has gone to pieces since covid 19, the ticket management is awful, and you can't easily do basic things like self service checks on ticket status.

Well thats good to know about the update thing. Hopefully Adrikoth can poke someone I would think customers who paid money and didn't get the product they paid for would be a high priority but I may have a little bias towards being moved to the top of the list.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    No problem @Jaxious79 we're happy to look into this.

We can confirm that this ticket has been escalated to the appropriate team and a support agent will reach out as soon as they can.

We aim to respond to the majority of contacts within two business days, but please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to assist you with this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post