The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ball groups PVP crash my game to desktop

DTStormfox
DTStormfox
✭✭✭✭✭
Ball groups in PVP crash my game to desktop when they peak their damage
How is this possible?
Edited by DTStormfox on December 27, 2020 8:05PM
Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
Veteran PvP player

• Wookyenub18_ESO
    Bump.
    1. Happens only with certain groups.

After being anywhere near these groups:

2. My toon is locked down for 5 or more seconds even with Immovability pot, break free, roll dodge and Purge (maybe it doesn't go off).

3. Will be stuck in loop:
    "Left Combat", one second later "Entering Combat", stuck in combat for 30+ seconds. Repeats for 5 or more minutes.

When within range:

4. Ultimate and Skills won't fire. Even Light Attacks are delayed.

5. They take minuscule if any damage (usually they are not using shields or DODGE). Even if one or two are some distance from the others.

6. They do massive damage to my toon. 3x to 5x the amount per hit of other groups.

Bottom Line: They spend more time farming than playing the map, and the lack of normal groups of 20 - 24 players means they run havoc unopposed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing some crashing that has continued after the latest update and maintenance, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

And again crashes from the game
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.