The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No Access Code

mmstokieb16_ESO
mmstokieb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
2 days ago I came back to the game after a bit of time away, logged into the website, need access code, received access code no probs, brought greymoor re subbed for a month, installed game all good so far, logged into the game, need access code, checked email, nothing, tried again, nothing waited 5 hours, still nothing.

At this point I made a ticket after doing all the suggested things like clearing cache etc (which apparently solves every single mmo problem), first response I got was a message to say exactly what I had already tried...lol, then 10 hours later, I got a message saying change your email address, so I tried this, guess what access code needed for email address change.......none came.

Back onto the ticket, told them, they then changed the email address for me, I thought great now should be ok right, logged in this morning......need access code, received nothing to the new email, I had all the other messages to the new email no problems, new email activation etc etc, but no code for the game.

I have had the same email address on this account since it was opened in 2014 with no problems, I am done, please delete my account, you aint getting no more money from me

Question Reference # 201216-001183 (this was the original ticket, which you closed because apparently it was resolved)