The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need to update my account email and getting an error message when I try to use account recovery

OrdoHermetica
OrdoHermetica
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there -

I need to update my account email, as I recently lost access to my email and it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I can regain access to it, and for some reason ESO thinks I'm using new hardware after a restart (I'm not) and is requiring a verification code that is being sent to that inaccessible account. I've attached a screenshot of the error I get when I try to use account recovery. Since I can't log in to file a ticket, and the account recovery link seems to be broken, I would greatly appreciate a member of the support team reaching out to me here. Thank you!

vmeq4v8xodow.png
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @OrdoHermetica

If you are unable to access our Account Recovery page here, then we recommend clearing your cache, deleting your cookies or trying a different web browser or device.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OrdoHermetica
    If you can login into game, then on the character selection screen, there is an option to chnage your Email address. Use that, it works way better than using the website support. That's how atleast I did change my Email when I couldn't access my old one.

Edit- sorry I didn't read completely correct. You need the access code to log in into game....
    Good luck.
    Edited by UrbanMonk on December 16, 2020 1:54PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.