The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ignored players not showing up in the ignored list (Resolved)

Vizirith
Vizirith
✭✭✭✭
For some reason players that I ignore no longer show up in the ignore list. Tried reloading with no addons and same issue. Wasn't sure the ignore went through as I got no system message. Verified that they were indeed ignored by adding them as a friend and got the "This account is already ignored" system message. Tested this with a friend and same thing. I can no longer un-ignore people and am not even sure who else might be on this invisible list.
Edited by Vizirith on December 16, 2020 4:41PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard if you have someone on ignore and that person gets a permanent ban, they will get removed from your ignore list since they are no longer in game. I do not know if this is true.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    I've heard if you have someone on ignore and that person gets a permanent ban, they will get removed from your ignore list since they are no longer in game. I do not know if this is true.

The people I tested this with aren't banned so that isn't the case here. But thanks for the info.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Vizirith

As mentioned here, the ignore list can hold a maximum of 100 entries. Could the maximum entry limit be related to the issue that you are experiencing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Vizirith

As mentioned here, the ignore list can hold a maximum of 100 entries. Could the maximum entry limit be related to the issue that you are experiencing?

No that's not it, only have a few. But it resolved itself, apparently it took a few days to update for whatever reason. But thank you for the help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update on your issue with ignores. With the issue now resolved, the thread is being closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.