The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is going on with the customer service?

konstan
konstan
Having an open login ticket for 36 hours without a resolution -- is this typical, or am I being somehow singled out?
Is this a new meta-game -- sort of a "how long can we go" ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This year, 36+ hours seems pretty typical. If you want the mods here to check that your ticket is in the correct place and waiting for the team to get to it, I suggest you post your ticket # here so they don't have to ask for it first.

That being said, patience really is the best option. With everything going on, Support has been rather slow this year.
  • konstan
    konstan
    Hey thanks for chiming in, I appreciate it.

Do you know if they compensate us for this by adding extra subscription time?
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    36 hours is nothing. The customer "service" here isn't worthy of the name.

And don't expect compensation for anything in this game.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    36 hours is still a new ticket by Zeni SLA standards. Expect to hear nothing for a few more days, then you’ll get an email with a link to an unrelated knowledge base article, advising you that Luke ticket has been closed and that you should respond of your issue isn’t resolved.

When you respond to that email your ticket will be reopened and eventually make its way to tier 2, and you’ll actually get help. This is commonly 10-14 days after you opened your initial ticket.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review this thread has been closed as there is already another thread open about this issue. We checked on your ticket and it is still open, a support agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.