Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is just poor customer service

AmendmentI
AmendmentI
✭✭✭
I'm not even really mad about the answer. I'm disappointed, but I'm more so just mad it took several days and 3 people just for this to be the answer. Thanks for wasting my time @ZOS_GinaBruno

20201210-190049.jpg
20201210-190122.jpg
20201210-190158.jpg
20201210-190225.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on December 11, 2020 2:05PM
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    Why bother saying we can try and look further into this or we will look into this for you just to say we can't do anything about achievements.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That is really crappy. Sorry that you have to endure this ridiculous BS. Just want to wish you all the best and hopefully, it will get sorted soon.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE may be able to help with some clarity to help push this along.

The challenge with CS agents is they are likely judged by how many tickets they respond to which is not just an ESO issue. I have seen responses from multiple games where they did not seem to actually read the detailed ticket I submitted.

I will note that the first couple of responses could have been avoided if the initial report gave some detail vs just saying an achievement was not filing in properly. After all, there are a lot of achievements and potential characters that could be involved.

Good luck.
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    had similair experience...

I tried to contact and argue civil and constructive....but they just dont care in that, doesnt matter how much if how much explaintation I was writing...everything was always swept under rug and with always same quotes in response, copy paste

out of 6 of their replies in single ticket I got same quote in half of this and nothing else

like their dont have people for support but only bots to reply or they just see customers as never changing robots with their behaviour without feelings

I will just say after my lates experience with customer support Im more scared playing this game of literally any report of my account even the smallest one for anything I would be even not aware which just happened last time.....and support literally doesnt care of this, they jsut putted me isntantly into bag for wastes and wait till next report for anything just to response to me again with copy paste after my rant with arguments how they again failed with auto-judge
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

The challenge with CS agents is they are likely judged by how many tickets they respond to which is not just an ESO issue. I have seen responses from multiple games where they did not seem to actually read the detailed ticket I submitted.

I will note that the first couple of responses could have been avoided if the initial report gave some detail vs just saying an achievement was not filing in properly. After all, there are a lot of achievements and potential characters that could be involved.

Good luck.

The first response I gave was short because on console there is a character limit when you put in tickets. So I said there was an issue with one of my achievements. I expected to have to explain it more once I got an email. The second reply I attempted to explain it more. Same with the third one
    Edited by AmendmentI on December 11, 2020 12:45AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AmendmentI wrote: »

Good luck.

The first response I gave was short because on console there is a character limit when you put in tickets. So I said there was an issue with one of my achievements. I expected to have to explain it more once I got an email. The second reply I attempted to explain it more. Same with the third one

Ahh, I suppose I never had to submit a ticket when I played on XB.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is.... about on par with their server performance. Astounding.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is these are not "different people" responding to your tickets, they're clearly robots. So of course they don't understand what you're saying.
    ZOS don't care about our issues enough to provide a human reader.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    vestahls wrote: »
    The issue is these are not "different people" responding to your tickets, they're clearly robots. So of course they don't understand what you're saying.

They dont have to care. Just dont waste my time if you cant actually help in the first place
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    AmendmentI wrote: »
    vestahls wrote: »

They dont have to care. Just dont waste my time if you cant actually help in the first place

I think maybe it is time to post all our problems on forums tagging mods or maily straight to ZOS is their support doesnt work and they dont care of it, maybe they will notice this problem if forums will start be spammed by problems which should be sent to not answering support or their general mail to take a look why it hasn't been sent to support
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that ticket got passed around until it ended up in the trash.
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, two weeks of mail exchange for a "well we can't do anything"
    They keep asking the same information again and again, responding every time with a premade copy paste answer and never actually reading my request/answer.
    No doubt this is the worst customer support i've seen
    Forget new content for a while & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game:
    1: Handheld magic/ giving you the option to not use your staff to L/H Attack but instead it will shoot from your hand, like a spell.
    2: Spellcrafting.
    3: Combat pet skin / summon Atronach.
    4: Summon weapon.
    5: Change the Housing item limit.
    6: Multi Attunable crafting station.
    7: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    8: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones (4000x13? 52000 crowns?).
    9: Visual upgrade for all spell and animation.
    10: More structural item, door, floors, arch, walls for all size and shape.
    11: Dusting and adding things to the mage guilds.
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    Asdara wrote: »
    They keep asking the same information again and again, responding every time with a premade copy paste answer and never actually reading my request/answer.
    No doubt this is the worst customer support i've seen

It looks like they read it. Up until the end where they said nothing could've been done about it anyway
  • konstan
    konstan
    Asdara wrote: »

TWO WEEKS? WOW...
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once had a case that lasted 6 months to get solved, even though pretty much answer after answer I was explaining the whole problem, with background scenario and complete details, adding proves (and explaining them), having the ticket escalated to higher and higher "roles" and, in the end, the simply gave up, returned me the items (in the case) I was missing and politely threatened me that they were doing that as one time only, like if they could guarantee I would never experience such issue again.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to wonder if they lost a manager that was keeping things working, because I swear they were better before the pandemic. At least they have been with me, in past. I've had some very good exchanges with them that were well handled. This thing you just went through was appalling, I cannot imagine passing that off as an acceptable client encounter and not getting dressed down by management for it. Someone has dropped the ball in how these things are being organized. If that was my office there would be a very nerve-wracking meeting coming.
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    So I noticed that this got moved to the general help section. Does that mean there is something that can be done here @ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AmendmentI

Could you post your ticket number in the thread?

We can take a look into this once we have your ticket number.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, I've noticed they don't read emails, they just detect key words in your subject and reply with standardized texts, which is plain awful.
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @AmendmentI

Could you post your ticket number in the thread?

We can take a look into this once we have your ticket number.

@ZOS_BillE

Question Reference # 201202-005741

It closes tomorrow though(4 day response time)

I stopped responding after the fifth person apologized for any miscommunication, but still said nothing could be done. At least they apologized
    Edited by AmendmentI on December 15, 2020 10:49PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AmendmentI

Please check your forum PMs for a ticket update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post