The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Recovery: How to do it if you forgot security question answer

Garrick
Garrick
✭✭✭
Trying to sign up for ESO Plus. I forgot my ESO website password (not game) and in order to reset it I need to answer a security question. It does not recognize my answer, so I want to reset my security question. However, to reset security question you have to fill out an Account Recovery form and the Account Recovery form will not let me submit until I fill out all the required fields, one of which is - you guessed it - the answer to the security question.

I just want to give you money. How the heck do I reset my security question and ESO website password. I can access the game fine, I just cannot sign up for ESO Plus.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Garrick

Please fill out the account recovery form to the best of your ability. If you cannot remember an answer to a specific question, please provide your best guess or fill the box in with "I cannot remember" so that you can get the ticket submitted for a member of our support staff to review.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Garrick
    Garrick
    ✭✭✭
    It will not let me submit. The only thing I cannot fill out is the security answer.

HOWEVER, I changed my reason from "I can't login" to "I am enquiring about my child's account" and that one does not ask the security question so I should be good. Technically, both options are true.

Thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try using a different browser if you're not able to submit, @Garrick.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Garrick

Thank you for the update. You are welcome to post your ticket number in the thread if you'd like to make sure it was submitted correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post