Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Freezing

npuk
npuk
✭✭✭
Slightly different from the plethora of posts about freezing as my buddy froze the pair of us.... I was in PVP in a group of two, in sneak out the front of fort ash and I call to my buddy to come wait in sneak by me, he walked over and went to go in sneak and BOTH of us froze halfway through the animation of him crouching we were about 6ft apart.

The keep was not under attack and there were no visible signs of players near us and the server population was 5/9 bars.

Ticket id: 201201-001274
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 3, 2020 7:39PM
The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I run solo 90% of the time in PvP and rarely freeze (It happens, but not often). In a group, I can freeze as much as once every 20 mins, and when I freeze, at least 2-3 others in the group freeze too.

Maybe ZOS should not have messed with group sizes and group v random heals etc. It was a change they freely admitted was because they "liked the behavioral change" and had nothing to do with improving performance. And they broke their own game LMAO.
    PS4NA
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Interesting. I run solo 90% of the time in PvP and rarely freeze (It happens, but not often). In a group, I can freeze as much as once every 20 mins, and when I freeze, at least 2-3 others in the group freeze too.

Maybe ZOS should not have messed with group sizes and group v random heals etc. It was a change they freely admitted was because they "liked the behavioral change" and had nothing to do with improving performance. And they broke their own game LMAO.

Before U28 on (Xbox) the freezes were rare in group or solo, since U28 its 5x+ an hour, its like the dead spots that we had a few moths ago that if you ran though you would dashboard but now it spreads through the group.

The behavioral change as far as I have seen on the main server I play on is people playing less...guilds that were 140+ users at peak online are now 30-40.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are currently investigating these reported crashes on all platforms. With multiple threads on this topic we'll be closing this one. Further discussion can continue here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.