Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter

Provin915
Provin915
✭✭✭
Collected all the relics and placed them in the Orsinium's museum. I noticed in the achievement list that most of the collected items were still greyed out. I've placed them all and this issue remains. I've tried relogging. I made a ticket and I received advice to re-do it. Before I waste my time again, I tested it on a single museum piece and as the screenshots show; this achievement doesn't work unfortunately.

d1l7uzyzxxyu.jpg
o9g9nwrnopx9.jpg
182g165z33bu.jpg
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A variation of this bug has been happening since Greymoor launched (or possibly earlier?). There are several previous bug reports. Usually only a few items show as missing from the achievement, even though they are there in the museum. Confusingly, the one I am missing appeared in the museum on its own, and was NOT in the public dungeon when I went looking for it.
  • Provin915
    Provin915
    ✭✭✭
    A variation of this bug has been happening since Greymoor launched (or possibly earlier?). There are several previous bug reports. Usually only a few items show as missing from the achievement, even though they are there in the museum. Confusingly, the one I am missing appeared in the museum on its own, and was NOT in the public dungeon when I went looking for it.

I've tested all the missing ones in my list and none seem to work unfortunately.
  • balthasars_darksideb16_ESO
    jup, just found it out the hard way,
    collected all relics, placed them aaand nothing, no counting to achievement,
    visual it looked like they were placed somewhere behind the wall
  • Deanathrae
    Deanathrae
    ✭✭
    Same experience. Placed four relics, they disappeared (apparently behind the wall). I don't have credit and I don't have the items. I made a bug report. I didn't go back and look for the items in the original places, but it sounds as though that wouldn't work.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We are going to close this thread down because there is a thread already discussing the Wrothgar Relic Hunter. To keep all of the feedback consolidated into one place, you may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.