Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GUILD VOICE CHATS INACCESSIBLE

brandyvicious
brandyvicious
✭✭✭
Our entire guild can't access any of our voice chat channels. I submitted ticket # 201123-005643 and was told I should delete saved data, check my internet connection, and power cycle my router. All 500 members of our guild can't possible be having the same issue with saved data or a router problem!

@ZOS_BillE - any suggestions?
PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.. it’s just one guild... all other guilds working. How can that be on the player?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BrandykinsGamer

When did this issue first start to happen for your guild?

Are you having this issue with any other guilds?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    We realized this yesterday after the update.
    Every member in our guild is stating this is their only guild doing this.
    I personally can also get into all over guild chats of the ones I'm in.
    And so can our GM - Rittings.

We are like a week 1 social guild so voice chat is VITAL to our members.

This issue needs to be sorted ASAP!
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    We are almost at 500 capacity - 469 this moment - and our members heavily rely on social chat especially with the current climate of the world and people just needing interaction.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a day 1 player and ESO+ sub for years, I'd like this escalated and sorted asap... It seems VERY specific to our guild, and to be told it was our net/router/game data causing it for all 500 of our members is utterly nonsensical. lol
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE - by the way, the guild is Daggerfall Wolves.

GM: Rittings

I'm 2nd in command and will ask that all of our guild members start posting on this thread to let you know the same thing. This is ridiculous that we can't access our voice chats.
  • Kimberlin
    Kimberlin
    ✭✭
    I can not access the guild voice chats of Daggerfall Wolves but can access my 3 other guilds voice chats this is definitely very concerning
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    by the way, the guild is Daggerfall Wolves.

I'm 2nd in command and will ask that all of our guild members start posting on this thread to let you know the same thing. This is ridiculous that we can't access our voice chats.

The guild name is a detail that is helpful to include when submitting the ticket. BillE can see the tickets.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    by the way, the guild is Daggerfall Wolves.

The guild name is a detail that is helpful to include when submitting the ticket. BillE can see the tickets.

Yes, I know that. It was submitted with the ticket but I thought I would reiterate it here. Don't see the reason for your comment but whatever.
  • serenityfallen
    serenityfallen
    Soul Shriven
    I can confirm that I am able to access the voice chat for every other guild i'm in however i'm not able to access it for Daggerfall Wolves. It gives me an infinite loop of attempting to join but never actually completing.
  • cindraazul
    cindraazul
    Soul Shriven
    I can’t access the guild voice chat of daggerfall wolves either. It does a loop of counting down the seconds to join, the text flashes quickly as if it joined but immediately kicks me back out and starts counting down the seconds to join again. I have tried all 4 guild channels and the results are the same. The only way to stop this loop is to reloadui. I can log out but as soon as I login the loop starts even though I haven’t tried joining guild chat again. So now I have to reloadui every time I log in with a different character.

The voice chats in my other 3 guilds seem to be working fine.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BrandykinsGamer

Your ticket #201123-005643 has been escalated in order to look into this issue further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @BrandykinsGamer

Your ticket #201123-005643 has been escalated in order to look into this issue further.

Can we expect this to be done in any timely fashion?? I mean we've had no chat now for a number of days - and our members are constantly frustrated... especially on days like this when some of them can't see their families due to Covid restrictions and all they want to do is not feel alone..
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean... the opening PS4 load screen still talking about Tamriel Together and guilds and the social aspect of this MMO... and my guild has never felt so isolated and alone...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say... I also have a ticket submitted... after badgering them for no response to my initial email response... I got this...

xtu8vn63ocqz.png

To which I responded with multiple screenshots of every rank, showing them that the guild permissions are indeed set up correctly - and I even included a short video showing the looping issue that 480 people in my guild are getting....

This is the response...

idzpjn6lsmwn.png

What kind of person working for Zenimax (who should be technically trained etc) would think that following all those suggested steps would fix it for the other 479 in my guild???? Why all of a sudden is the issue with me... am I secretly storing the Zenimax Megaservers in my home and was not aware of it??? Do I suddenly have Developer Tools and power for the game that can miraculously fix the re-code the broken game???

[snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 7, 2020 3:40PM
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE - is there any update on our ticket b/c I've been emailing every single day asking for a reply from the escalation team but have gotten nothing. We have over 400 people in this guild and a VERY LARGE number of them are asking on a daily basis if there is an update and when we'll be able to use voice chat again. Yet another part of this game that I'm paying to use with ESO+ but am getting nothing but a broken game. NOT WORKING AS INTENDED!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Also, now have updated information but I can't give it to anyone if no-one is communicating with us.

I can confirm, having spoken to GMs of other guilds, we know of at least two other guilds experiencing this issue. Phoenix Inquisition are one of them - and Brad (the GM) has confirmed their guild chats 2 though 4 are all having the same problem.

Again though, if Zenimax continue to be silent on this, how on earth do we communicate and converse?? Do we need to do it through an independent mediatory 3rd party??
  • reb101
    reb101
    ✭✭
    I just had similar issue with area chat. Try doing /reloadui for a workaround. I am also having the issue with PS4 chat prioritized message when in parties.
    reb101
    PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have had no communication over this in ages now from ZoS. Not a single piece since escalation. It leaves us no choice but to seek out help from the BBB. It’s such a shame because I keep putting too much faith in this company.
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Guild chat not working on PS4 guild Legendat. No one in the guild can access it (and there are hundreds of players)
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE - why are we getting no response from the escalation team on this? You now have 100s of players who can't access game chat which is beyond ridiculous. Time to lodge a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Paying a monthly fee for a game which can't offer me all the services it says it will and goes silent when questioned about non-working functions. Shameful!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, other guilds are falling fell to it now... oh, and area chat has now gone for most players. You could have nipped this bug in the bud when we reported it, but instead it has been allowed to fester and spread...
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt even receive any email from submitting a ticket. I didn't find a proper category in the menu so I filled two different forms in the Options-Help.

It would be nice to know if this bug is being looked into. Guild chat is important for social guilds. @ZOS_BillE
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    Update: today's patch fixed the chat for our guild.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Same for our's. Still would have been nice if they had communicated this with us after countless emails to them and them jsut ignoring us.