The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character load causes blue screen

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 16 characters on the NA server. I can load any of 15 of them. The 16th, however, is stuck along the river in Northern Reaper's March. Every time I try to load her into the game, it blue screens. She is my main character. A 9-trait crafter, and a maxed antiquities line.

I've cleared the cache, restarted both modem and router and restarted the game numerous times. I need help. She's the first character I created six years ago.

~Deedleqwerty
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. After 10 more blue screens, I managed to get her out of Reaper's March.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still a problem for lots of people... even after today's patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. These crashes are currently being investigated. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.