The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Blue screen since patch CE-34878-0. I am going to cancel my two ESO plus subscription

Atomiwa
Atomiwa
Soul Shriven
I am getting CE-34878-0 error code and crash every time since last update (2 days ago). I can't login to any of my characters. I am sure that it's not a technical issue with my PS4 device because I have two Playstations at home and both have the same issue - I cant login on both. But my partner can login and play on both of them. So it's something wrong with my account, I think. I am going to stop paying ESO Plus right now because support doesn't want to do something about that and even admit that this is your fault.

Rebuild database didn't help
  • Atomiwa
    Atomiwa
    Soul Shriven
    ESO support just told me that it's a Sony problem and please create a ticket there. Shame on you, Bethesda and Zenimax!
    I just cancelled my two ESO Subscriptions. No more money to you. Ever!
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    And don't buy PS5.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.