Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 ridiculous blue screens nonstop

deevoh1991
deevoh1991
✭✭✭
This is getting atrocious. I was getting it only at certain specific areas post markarth like dragonhold story quest. Now it's suddenly happening during the character select screens. And dungeons. Can you guys pls acknowledge and give us a hint in what's going on why this is happening and when it's going to be fixed? I understand bugs post launches and releases but this is downright horrendous !
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2020 12:36AM
PSN GT : Divzor
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting them anywhere and eveywhere. No matter what part of the game I'm in.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go back in and immediately bluescreened.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again loading back in...
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    File a complaint with Sony.
  • sintetizzatore
    Yeah,just now game crashed at final boss in vVH. Blu screened… lol Platform:PS4 EU btw.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's horrible
  • deevoh1991
    deevoh1991
    ✭✭✭
    It's horrible

Seriously..im feeling anxious to do anything again. Loading screens take long enough and upto 5 mins. That's paired with 20 second crashes is really nerve wracking :(. I'm like scared to even do anything in game
    Edited by deevoh1991 on November 11, 2020 4:55AM
    PSN GT : Divzor
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a ploy so you fullas buy a 5
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely the most garbage update I’ve ever played in five years of this game and to top it off the light attack bug too? How did this even go live? Asian ping to na server was already bad enough and now this trash, definitely quitting the game until they fix this, this is the most unplayable update I’ve ever seen.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added tp the bluescreen crashes, everyone joining the group in Gray Host EU last night would immediately get kicked with error 318. Was this the reduce performance patch?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    Absolutely the most garbage update I’ve ever played in five years of this game and to top it off the light attack bug too? How did this even go live? Asian ping to na server was already bad enough and now this trash, definitely quitting the game until they fix this, this is the most unplayable update I’ve ever seen.

Dragonhold was worse for me, but hey, it's early
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blue screened just after putting a lancer down today 🙃.
    Big mad.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    This is Sony's marketing so that no one buys PS5.
    Actually check out the PS4 forum here - it's full of people with similar problems, including myself. And not a single answer from ZOS except reboot the console, download the game again.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For me and many others, the blue screens started up again after last week's maintenance. Randomly, like in the middle of NPC dialogue or shopping at a trader or load screen while walking out a door or just... standing around "too long", I guess.

I'll be curious to see how long this thread lasts, since any we started about this issue last week got locked, swept away to PS4 Tech Support subforum, and told the same generic troubleshooting tips... literally JUST like when the Dragonhold DLC release gave us blue screen nightmares for months, on this game only, and at a definable point in time. But yeah, lemme just uninstall and reinstall the game because cleeeeeeearly it's a collective issue all on our end and totally not something ZOS did during maintenance. *rolls eyes*

Also, for the PC folk who will inevitably swoop in and start making comments, just like the last time: PS4 blue screen is not PC's Blue Screen of Death. It is not our hardware overheating or otherwise malfunctioning. It is a software error crash to desktop. We call it a blue screen because the Sony error screen you receive for it is blue.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Report all PS4 blue screens (program crashes).
    2. Sony collects all PS4 blue screen reports.
    3. Sony contacts the publisher if blue screens surpass a threshold.

Because of too many PS4 blue screens, Bethesda Softworks already has been contacted by Sony before. At that time Bethesda Softworks then was not allowed to sell preorders anymore until the blue screens were fixed. Unfortunately, blue screens now are back with U28 :(
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    The blue screens are back with a vengeance. We were trying to work around the light attack clunkyness but adding in the blue screens has so many people cancelling trials on ps4. It seems the people afflicted with a blue screen seem to get several in a row too. Fun.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    File a complaint with Sony.
    This. Just report and restart app.
    PS4NA
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing cache seemed to help. could be coincidence, but didn't bluescreen after that last night(Was on maybe 2 hours). Will see how today goes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.