The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No recipes provided by brewers and chefs after Markarth

alterfenixeb17_ESO
alterfenixeb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello, I have created a few days ago ticket: 201105-004277.

Problem is that after Markarth I have created 2 characters (and on Saturday 3rd one) and none of them can buy any green recipe from provisioning vendors. For that reason completing any provisioning writ is next to impossible without involving my old characters. Unfortunately since I created this ticket ALMOST A WEEK AGO I have been treated by support like an idiot while apparently the problem was on the other side of the line since nobody could so far understand simple problem:

Each character I create after Markath cannot access any writ recipe sold by vendors - bo brewer no chef sells any recipies.

Can anyone from ZoS help with that, please?
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Response from ZoS:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today.

I appreciate you providing a link demonstrating the issue. I had noticed that you are having this issue on a new character. New characters will need to upgrade their Recipe Improvement passive skill to purchase recipes from Chefs and Brewers. This change was made in Update 2.6.4. The stock of recipes carried by Chefs and Brewers depends on the player's current Recipe Improvement skill. Lower level recipes sold depend on the player's alliance too.

If you continue to experience this issue after upgrading your skills, please let us know for further review.

Thank you,
    Jonathan
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Week of fighting with idiots supposedly doing any support...

As a proof that thing is not working as expected: https://youtu.be/SXiXFL91tf4

Same happens when I talk to any chef or any brewer in game when logged with any character I have created after Markarth...
    Edited by alterfenixeb17_ESO on November 11, 2020 1:04AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @alterfenixeb17_ESO

We have sent you a private message regarding your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I have responded to it. I am sorry for my op to be so harsh. This is just as I have supported this game since it got announced in every way I could and it just hurts to see that things like that are still happening after more than 6 years.