Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UI Error in XBox

Tanpakuishi
Tanpakuishi
Soul Shriven
70rkachif230.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tanpakuishi

Could you provide more details on what is leading to this UI error message?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in as a character I was using only half-an-hour ago without issue and immediately got a similar error (SI_UI_Error or something). Pressed 'A' to clear, got another, then another, then another, then another, then another, then another, then another etc. I quit the game so just waiting for "This account is already logged in" to clear.

Ok, got in again and no error but a guild voice channel that I had turned off had turned itself back on.

I played a little bit - got from Exorcised Coven to Tomb of Lost Kings. I talked to Lady Laurent and then the game kicked me out to the Xbox dashboard. Logged in, chose character, got loading screen then got booted out again. What is going on?
    Edited by GenjiraX on November 17, 2020 6:31PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GenjiraX

As posted here, we've gotten multiple reports of increased crashes since the update.
    Staff Post
  • Tanpakuishi
    Tanpakuishi
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Tanpakuishi

Could you provide more details on what is leading to this UI error message?

I was using the transmute station to check out the new Recreation menu. If you scroll all the way to the far right when going through the set pieces you've collected it somehow goes off screen as if you were using a mouse so the very last box isn't highlighted anymore, but this error pops up and and you can't close out of it and scroll box left or right. You have to shut the game down completely.
    Edited by Tanpakuishi on November 18, 2020 12:56AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tanpakuishi

Thank you for the further details. We recommend opening a ticket with customer support to report this UI issue.
    Staff Post