The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Updating to Graymoor Digital Special Edition

radogamer
radogamer
✭✭
I see that people have been having issues with Graymoor and Summerset, Elsweyr problems. Not sure exactly what the problems are but something to do with the DLC's not being there after upgrading to Graymoor.

I have all the DLC's and am an ESO Plus member so if I get Graymoor Digital Special Edition Upgrade, can I assume i shouldn't have any problems with it affecting the other content?

I just want to cut through the confusion I'm seeing of comments made by people online.

Thanks,
J
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be OK, @radogamer.

On the rare chance you have an issue, you can start a Support ticket ... content access is usually high on the list with Support.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 1, 2020 7:40PM
  • radogamer
    radogamer
    ✭✭
    Thanks To2C, i was thinking about just going for it and your response was the encouragement I needed.

It seems the issues people are having are more likely user error or misunderstanding which version to get. The DLC's are all separate items I've purchased and it seems unlikely I would lose access to them since they were from the Crown Store.

Much appreciated,
    J

You should be OK, @radogamer.

On the rare chance you have an issue, you can start a Support ticket ... content access is usually high on the list with Support.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @radogamer

If you do need to open a ticket for issues with the DLC, you are welcome to post the ticket number here. This will allow us to check up on it for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post