The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login issue - Incorrect passwd an internal error

davidtk
davidtk
✭✭✭✭
Hi I have an problem with login in to the game. On Steam is "An unexpected internal error has ocured" and on nonSteam Login error is incorrect password. Is there problem with login servers or do others same problem? Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 31, 2020 2:29PM
Really sorry for my english
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-steam here, just logged in fine on both accounts PC NA and PC EU. Did you try logging into your account page on the website? If that's okay, then it's at least nothing serious wrong with your account. However, if that's NOT okay, I'd suggest filling out a support ticket because something may have happened to your account....
    Edited by Sylvermynx on October 31, 2020 2:25PM
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Issue has I and my wife... but We are in after few minutes but with loooong char loading. Maybe just some problem with our network. Who knows ...
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, well, that's definitely better than having an account that got hacked! Glad you're in game now, both of you.
  • gembone_ESO
    gembone_ESO
    ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Unable to login. My game is through steam. For some reason I have to change my PW even to get logged into the forums.
  • gembone_ESO
    gembone_ESO
    ✭✭
    Finally got in. not sure what caused the issue. Good now.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Ah, well, that's definitely better than having an account that got hacked! Glad you're in game now, both of you.

It was first was i think... Account hack.. But its all right B)<3
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you everyone for letting us know this login error message has been resolved. With the issue no longer happening, we will now be closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.