The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting booted from the server again

dragonesti
dragonesti
✭✭✭
Begin getting booted from the server for awhile now whenever I try to Login back in.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 22, 2020 12:16PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was on my 2nd account and things went fine. Switched over to my main account and just as the loading screen would end I would get the to many messages error and get kicked. Then it started telling me I'm already logged in and now telling me booted from server.
    I've restarted and all that fun stuff a few times but for between ten and fifteen minutes I'm not getting in game. Going to try my 2nd account again.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd account still works. First account I get the spamming messages kicked from server error then goes back to already logged in.
    So I guess the question is online poker or Netflix?

Oh and I am going to miss the daily reward for logging in. I think I should be compensated with enough crowns to buy all the crown exclusive houses. Unfurnished of course, I'm not unreasonable.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me but earlier. I just keep getting kicked during load screen after character log in.

Still might not be same thing, as such just logined onto stadia on phone to double check. Had no issue
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disconnects while playing in cyrodiil are back with a vengence with the test that began Monday the 19th too, and this is a mandated 3 second lag on most skills now, and still massive issues with non mandated lag and disconnects.

Did they downgrade the servers for the purposes of these AOE tests just to see how cheap they could go?
    Edited by TineaCruris on October 22, 2020 11:33AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @dragonesti

Is there a specific error message or code that you are receiving when this issue occurs?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my problem is fixed. This morning when I tried logging in on my main account I would get error 318 and then when I tried to log in again I would get error 307. The first error (318) was happening before I could do anything. I would see the box that allows me to accept the daily reward but within a couple of seconds would get the error. My 2nd account worked fine.

I decided to try from a different computer and I was able to log in on my main account but got a disconnect almost immediately. Tried again and that time it worked. Seemed a bit wonky at first but I was able to stay online and play. Now I am back on the first computer and it looks like I am going to be able to play.
  • dragonesti
    dragonesti
    ✭✭✭
    It fixed itself. It was 307.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the situation. Since the Error 307 has fixed itself, we will now be closing out the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.