Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Group

molly_y
molly_y
Trying to run a guild event, and grouping seems to be broken. Multiple officers in my guild have tried sending invites, and we are getting "invite declined" messages while the person receiving the invites is getting "person busy" messages.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 16, 2020 1:21PM
  • molly_y
    molly_y
    Update, someone else was able to form a group. I am still unable. Nobody is able to pass me crown.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @molly_y

If you could please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com a member of our support team can look into this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molly_y wrote: »
    Trying to run a guild event, and grouping seems to be broken. Multiple officers in my guild have tried sending invites, and we are getting "invite declined" messages while the person receiving the invites is getting "person busy" messages.

Did this happen after difficulty leaving a group? I had this happen specifically to one of my characters — they could still group up via dungeon finder but no longer by invite even after relogging. ZOS got it fixed for me... Was it something as simple as the reloadUI command? I’m afraid I don’t remember now (and could be mine was a different issue with the same outcome). Hope it gets fixed for you soon!!!