The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 weeks waiting on 50+ USD billing error

hrafnsbur
hrafnsbur
Soul Shriven
Ticket #200930-003640

After being charged several times for the newest expansion and a month sub due to a bug in the paypal integration, I created a ticket.

Unfortunately after over a week of it being "under investigation" I committed the cardinal sin of updating the ticket looking for an actual update or timeline and now it seems stuck in limbo.

So what are my options?
I go to the payment provider for a chargeback and I get my account disabled, I update the ticket I get blacklisted and have to wait a few more weeks, and if I wait I get to be out a non-trivial amount of money for an unknown amount of time?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you update your ticket, you aren't blacklisted. Its just automatically treated as a new ticket and moved to the back of the queue.

Hopefully a mod can assure you its in the right place, but patience is (unfortunately) the only real option.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @hrafnsbur

Updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With that in mind, we can confirm that this ticket is still open and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 14, 2020 1:21PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hrafnsbur
    hrafnsbur
    Soul Shriven
    It has now been 11 days with the status of "WAITING ON AGENT".

How long is the support queue time on this kind of ticket?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @hrafnsbur

We've sent you a forum PM with another update regarding your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post