The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Cannot Access Account or Crown Store

joecalebsimmons
joecalebsimmons
Soul Shriven
Keep receiving error when trying to login on website account/store section. Tried on 3 different browsers. Firefox says Secure Connection Failed PR_Connect_Reset_Error. Chrome: The connection was reset. ERR_Connection_Reset and Explorer says the same thing. Ive restart my modem and PC still wont let me. Don't believe its a error on my end.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @joecalebsimmons

Do you encounter the same error when trying to log into our support site?

If not, we recommend submitting a ticket here so that we can look into this for you. Please let us know if the error persists.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • swgbum
    swgbum
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this exact issue today trying to login to my account.
  • Onra
    Onra
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, I'm trying to purchase ESO plus but can't seem to connect to the address (account.elderscrollsonline.com.)

Getting "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset."
    ~
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it'll be fixed right away if the crown store is involved
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some website issues two days ago that led to some loading issues on ESO websites. If anyone is still having issues accessing their account on our website please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post