Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Cancellation Issue

Redenator
Redenator
Soul Shriven
cakk1iupgf2a.png

G'day all, as title states I've had some issues with cancelling my ESO Plus subscription. I decided about a month(?) ago I wanted to take a break from ESO, completely forgot to cancel my subscription to ESO Plus. A couple days back, I received an email telling me my subscription was renewed. I thought 'ah that's right, I've gotta cancel that', no biggie, just me being forgetful.

Opened up my ESO Account Management screen, and the above image is what I see under the tab "Manage Membership". There is no option to cancel... it told me that my membership expired, and there is a button to renew my membership, and yet, they took money out of my account. Even stranger, is that (again in the image) it says "Active - ESO Plus Recurring".

So on the one website, I am being informed that my membership both is, and is not running...

Needless to say, I am very confused. I never tried to end my membership, so it should not have cancelled automatically (and clearly it did not cancel automatically, as I was charged 15 dollars).

I emailed support, I was basically told not to worry about it, but I really don't wanna be charged again in a month and have to deal with all this again.

I do play ESO via Steam, but I never purchased ESO Plus through Steam, and even tried checking my Steam purchase history, to no avail.

Can somebody please assist me, and tell me if
a) my membership is or is not cancelled
b) if it is not cancelled, how can I cancel it
c) if it is cancelled, why did it cancel by itself???

Many thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Redenator

Do you have your ticket number from when you contacted support by email?

If so, we would like your ticket number so we can look into what support has done so far to help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Redenator
    Redenator
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Redenator

Do you have your ticket number from when you contacted support by email?

If so, we would like your ticket number so we can look into what support has done so far to help.

Yeah gday, my ticket number (i believe) is 200914-005109.
    They told me that according to their information my account has been cancelled, I didn't really get a proper answer as to why I was charged 15 dollars despite the apparent "cancellation", not rlly sure what's going on there.

Cheers in advanced for ur help mate

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Redenator

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a PM with follow-up on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post