The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4 Days since my ticket closed and still no response to my follow-up email

SDKTJ
SDKTJ
✭✭✭
Hello my ticket is #200820-004790

I'm sorry for being annoying about it but I opened my ticket on 20/8/20 and only got an automated response upon it closing on 28/8/20, can a support agent please look at the email I sent back.

I understand that it's probably been very hard to keep on top of things in recent months, but I've only contacted support 2 times prior to this and it went very smoothly unlike my current situation. Again really sorry for bothering the forum people since I doubt you directly deal with tickets, but I heard that opening another ticket afterwards isn't a good thing to do so this is my only other choice.
Edited by SDKTJ on September 1, 2020 6:15PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SDKTJ

Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: It's nearly been 3 weeks since the ticket was sent and no resolution has been reached. Everything I heard from people gave me hope that I would be returned my gold, but that doesn't seem to be the case. A discussion here yesterday indicated that someone got returned their gold within a day, so why am I not getting the same treatment? I provided everything support would need to solve this and it's getting a bit ridiculous now. I will keep posting here until it is resolved, I don't want to have to take matters into my own hands and scam others to make back my gold which would start another cycle.

I have played this game since console launch and bought all the chapters except Greymoor which I'm on the fence about, this whole ordeal isn't exactly motivating me to do so. I don't want to make another ticket, but it seems like I might have to since Bethesda Support still hasn't responded to the email I sent them 10 days ago.
  • LordArconSeptim
    LordArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me and they closed my tickets recovering account
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello @SDKTJ

We can confirm that your ticket is still open and will be handled by a support agent as soon as possible.

With that said, please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response @ZOS_Adrikoth

I guess I'll just let it play out for a few days then. I knew about why I shouldn't update tickets before, the only reason I even updated mine was because it got marked as closed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SDKTJ

As further follow-up on your ticket #200820-004790, we are showing that support responded a few days ago to let you know the investigation was still ongoing and can take some time. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
    Staff Post
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Update 2: It has been over 3 weeks since my ticket was closed and I got the generic message about the investigation still continuing.

So tell me this; how does it take over 6 weeks to send me gold in game? I submitted everything that would be needed to solve this, this job would take less than 20 minutes to solve. Being left on a string for for over 40 days is ridiculous, so I'll try make it real easy to solve here.

Ticket number: #200820-004790
    Server: PS4 EU
    Date and time of incident: 20th of August, 8pm BST.
    PSN ID: (cut out due to some messages people have been sending, stay classy)
    Amount of gold: 350,000
    Scammer ID: On the ticket, naming and shaming is a joke of a rule since it protects scammers.

Message logs are attached to the ticket, probably saved to the server too so you can cross check it with the date and time I gave to find it. All evidence of the scam is there, no vague crap over comms or anything, it's all written down. If nobody is bothered checking it then just send me my gold since it's long overdue, but all proof is there.

I've been playing since October 2015, my long support should get returned. I look forward to hearing from someone soon to resolve this finally.

Edited by SDKTJ on October 8, 2020 6:37AM
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Could I please get a comment from a zos employee? I don't know why customer support isn't doing it's job. Like what even is the point of tickets if they just get closed without a response? Will I have to scam players myself to make up my gold? Seems like the case since nothing has been done here against this scammer for some reason which sure makes it seem like an accepted practice.
    Edited by SDKTJ on October 7, 2020 9:01PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So since you got scammed you feel it’s OK then to scam others? Haven’t you heard the old saying “Two wrongs don’t make a right”? Really, making 350K in gold is not that hard so why don’t you just forget about your misfortune and move on. If eventually you get your gold back, then that’s great. If not, then it’s not the end of the world either.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    So since you got scammed you feel it’s OK then to scam others? Haven’t you heard the old saying “Two wrongs don’t make a right”? Really, making 350K in gold is not that hard so why don’t you just forget about your misfortune and move on. If eventually you get your gold back, then that’s great. If not, then it’s not the end of the world either.

Here's another insightful for you ...
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »

The money was my original issue yes, but now the complete inaction of support is. It's been nearly 2 months, I have gotten only automated messages. No other game I've played is like this. And please don't patronize me on gold, it literally has a real world value and not everyone grinds this game to the extent of making that back in a couple of days. I don't want to scam people at all, but 2 wrongs does seem to make a right when nothing is done against scammers in ESO. I am not here to debate this further, I am awaiting a response from an employee. Thank you for your input though.
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    My ticket has been resolved recently, most likely due to a second ticket I submitted a couple days ago. Thanks to whoever in support got around to it this time, you're my hero <3. Crown trading is something I'm not going near again for sure, sorry everyone for any overreactions I've had.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that support has resolved your ticket. Since the issue is now resolved we'll be closing this thread from further discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.